Don’t you just hate this humid weather of Delhi just before the monsoons? It’s raining so hard in the southern India however we north Indians are so deprived of the rains; above all it’s so humid and sweaty!
I have generally seen that every year during the summer and monsoon season women of Delhi prefer to get a cut or keep their hair short like a blunt cut to beat the heat even before they could have tried the new summer trends in Hairstyle?
Many women just chop off their hair as they think that it maintain long hair consumes a lot of their time like detangling and also a lot of money has to spent on hair fall treatments and spas which increases their monthly expenses. Many women in summers want to save up their money as almost every family wants to go on a summer vacation abroad or to a coastal region or Shimla to beat the heat.
I was just one of these women keep hair short, apply conditioner and easy to maintain but there are so many beautiful kind of hair plaits and hairstyles that I could have experimented with, like long fishtail braid, side braid, French or how about a half bun all these years when I had short hair but this was before "I came across to the little genie bottle of Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil" and I really wish if these women had their hands on it too or I could have met them before they chopped their hair off.
In these summers I really enjoyed growing my hair long and beautiful rather than chopping them off, the spring - summer 2015 trend this year was a fish tail braid and it dominated the fashion seen the world over, Many women even got fake extensions done on them as they knew that short hair is out and pony tails are in.
I did need to go for fake extensions or cut my hair this year this oil made me change my decision of cutting my hair short. Ever since I started using it, my unmanageable rough hair has stopped giving me a hard time like it used to. My hair has regained its former glory and has become healthier and silkier than ever before. All thanks to Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
I really do love this hair oil. It smells vaguely of amla, but not too strong, rinses out easily and leaves hair very shiny. If you want ready-to-go hair oil, this is wonderful actually it is absolutely fantastic! My color treated hair feels soft and looks great because of this oil. A full 24 hr. treatment with this and we are good just wash off with a gentle shampoo and conditioner. Not only did it repair my damaged tresses naturally but also nourished them from deep within, making them healthy, strong and luscious. No more hair fall and dandruff!!
3 problems one solution ---> Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil for Hairfall, Dandruff and Dull Damaged Hair
Triple power of Amla, Henna and lemon, Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil.
PRODUCT FEATURES & HOW VATIKA ENRICHED COCONUT OIL WORKS BETTER THAN OTHER COCONUT OIL
This oil is enriched with the goodness of the triple power of Amla, Henna and lemon, Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil.
The new improved formulation of Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil is proven to be better than ordinary coconut oil in 4 ways:
- Promotes Hair growth and makes hair Stronger.
- Nourishes the Hair follicles they become thicker.
- Deep Conditions your scalp and makes hair Shinier.
- Better Dandruff Control.
HOW YOU USE
- Just take some oil in a small utensil and some cotton wool.
- If its winters heat the oil in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Take a tail comb and use it to create partitions in your hair.
- Dip the cotton wool in the oil and apply in your scalp directly.
- Repeat the same on your whole scalp.
- Start messaging your scalp for at least 15 minutes.
- Don’t forget to apply from the roots of your hair.
- Once you have finished oiling and you apply a hot towel on head or give your hair some steam with a home steamer.
- You can also skip this step if you wish in case you don’t have time.
- Now neatly tie your hair in plait and keep the oil overnight for best results, if in case you have a highly acne prone skin then you can wash off after 20 minutes. Use some astringent to wipe of the oil from your forehead.
Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil
- 75ml for $5 ON eBay.com 400ml for INR 599/- ON eBay.in
- 300ml for $5.10 on Amazon.com
- 75ml (Pack of three) for INR 126/- on Amazon.in
- 150ml for INR 45/- in the Indian market with a shelf life of 2 years.
My confidence has returned and the first signs of damage are now things of the days gone by. There is a lot I have Vatika Enriched Coconut Hair Oil to thank for...
Don’t let the summer heat or the sweaty monsoons make you cut short your beautiful hair. Nourish it with this Hair Oil to reclaim the beauty of your gorgeous tresses!
For more information on this product visit this link: My Beauty Naturally