Broadway Fast French Deceptions Nails are available for the price of $17/ INR 1122 on Amazon.com and $6 / INR 396 ebay.com. These are short length acrylic nails that you can apply directly on your original nails with the help of a professional quality nails glue!! The Deceptions range from Broadway Nails.com is a easy and fast manicure at home, if you wish to attend a party or a wedding, they are also suitable for brides to be…
Broadway Deception Nails can be easily applied at your home within 10 minutes therefore called the fast french manicure, they look and feel very natural on your hands as they are the most natural looking with a moon.
Before you apply these nails make sure that you do a mini manicure in your home.
- Dip your hands in warm water.
- Apply cuticle cream.
- Once your cuticles get softer, push them behind with the help of a manicure stick to make room for your new French manicure acrylic nails.
- Chop of dry cuticles with the help of cuticle cutter.
- Apply soframycin, sulfaz or an antiseptic cream on your cuticle and message.
- Hold your nails from the tip and apply Vivi pro glue or any professional nail glue on the base of false nails and place them directly on your nails, they will instantly bond with them.
- Repeat the same procedure on your other nails.
- Apply a transparent top coat to seal your nails.
Vivi pro glue is available on flipkart for 400 INR also on Amazon.in
These nails will last you 4-5 days to be exact so apply a day before your event without any worries, these nails a better alternative to the acrylic nails as they are more affordable and time consuming.
Acrylic Nails Vs. Broadway Deception Nails
- Acrylic nails take about 2-3 hours of application whereas these take only 10-15 minutes.
- Acrylic nails damage your nail bed whereas these only last for 4-5 days so no damage.
- Acrylic nails cost about 2000-3000 INR per sitting and 1500+ for maintenance and filling, these cost for about 400 - 800 INR per application and no maintenance.
- The pro glue can instantly bond skin or your fingers, if case it does happen do not panic just apply acetone with cotton to remove the glue of your fingers and separate them.
- Do not no apply acetone remover on your nails otherwise it will disfigure them, just apply a non-acetone nail polish remover like color bar nail paint remover.
- In case you wish to take them off after the event just dip your nails in acetone, they easily fall off after few minutes.
- Do not pull of your these nails with pressure otherwise they can injure to your nail bed and cause bleeding.
- In case you do meet with an accident or an injury remove your nails by dipping them in acetone and visit a doctor for further advice or medication.